Monday 2 August 2010

brian harvey sausage rolls

A side effect of my summer blog design meltdown (see previous post for more griping) was that I temporarily disconnected myself from Google Analytics, the programme that tells me stuff about who comes here.  I was somewhat concerned when the entire internet, from my closest friends to strangers and spambots, simutaneously decided to boycott the site.  Discovering that it was a coding problem, and it is just the vast, vast majority of the internet population who don't bother dropping by, was a huge boost and inspired me to dig a little deeper than usual into the Analytics reports.

I was particularly fascinated by the one showing the Google searches that lead people to the site.  My favourite ten are below.  I hope the person who needed London Underground advice wasn't in a hurry.
  • morrissey communicates with faxes
  • new york sunset now
  • famous wankers
  • green wankers
  • self-indulgence goat
  • "luke haines" "old weirdo"
  • wrongfucksex
  • jubilee line closed
  • self cruelty
  • brian harvey sausage rolls

0 comments:

Post a Comment