Tuesday 9 February 2010

Buxton's back

The Adam & Joe 6 Music radio show went on sabbatical at the start of the year and life has been noticeably gloomier since. My spirits lifted a couple of weeks ago when I saw that half of the genius duo, Adam Buxton, was starring a new BBC2 comedy called The Persuasionists. My spirits then simultaneously crashed face-first into the floor when it turned out to be one of the lamest TV shows I have ever seen. A poverty-stricken man's IT Crowd, which isn't that good in the first place.

Being an empathetic sort I wondered how Adam would take the universal raspberries blowing out from every review of the show. I don't need to now as he's posted the brilliant video below on his site. It's career-tainting failure dealt with head-on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment