Monday 6 September 2010

A rare moment of sanity

Without wishing to go on too much more about my tragic Luke Haines obsession, I made a very grown-up decision last week.  In a move rather boldly described as an "art event" he released just 50 copies of his new album, each a unique one-off live home recording.  Apparently he answers the door to the postman in the middle of one of them.

I was obviously gibbering with anticipation, but then I saw the £75 price tag.  That's a lot when you might end up with the one he rushed through to catch the start of Sherlock.  So I bowed out.  I'm not a lunatic.

They've all sold out now, so he's got the loot.  If you own one of the copies please consider the ultimate act of charity and bung me a copy.  You can have a unique recording of me crooning any song of your choice in return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment