Friday 17 July 2009

Let's see how long I can keep this up for

Me me me me. That's what the interweb needs. A page devoted to the oafish opinions and dull daily minutiae of one deeply average man, awash in an online ocean of other deeply average men (and maybe women too - you can't tell these days).

In case you somehow end up on this page through a Google search gone terribly wrong (FUCK SEX GAY KNICKERSMOUTH BUMFACE - that'll get a fun crowd in), I am a man who does dull things for a big dull company, lives with his girlfriend near the Oval in South London and has plenty of dreary opinions about stuff. Stuff I like (sometimes), stuff I don't like (often), stuff I'm not sure if I like or not so end up erring on the side of negative caution (most things).

This is the forum for all that stuff. Unless of course I get bored with this immediately and never come back. If so, this will drift for ever in cyberspace as a testimony to man's inifinate capacity for arrogance and sloth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment